Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Forgot One Very Important Detail

One of the gifts I received was just before the birthday party. My youngest son and his new bride all of two months gave my their gift as we were driving to the party. It was a small round container filled with shredded confetti. As i opened it, I saw a painting from a little one, of which i assumed it was from my newest grandson (April's little four year old), I looked at it and thought it was so sweet for him to make his new grandma a t-shirt. My son was looking at me as if to say, "Well?" All of a sudden i realized the t-shirt was pretty small. As i lifted it out of it's neatly placed package, a tiny little "onesee" appeared. I never even read what the shirt said, how could I with tears filling my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Grandma, See You In Nine Months"

No comments:

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07
We still had blue skies

The skies one day later

The skies one day later
What a differance a day makes!