Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lactose Intolerant

You would think it just wouldn't be worth it anymore, that after this many years, a person would finally have learned. Most people would, I think. Most people are smarter than that. Most people would know what is coming, and run, run really fast and never look back. Most people are unfortunatly not me. It reminds me of Lots Wife in the Bible, and we all know what happened to her! The call just keeps pulling me back. It tastes so good, smells so good, but the results are anything but good! There I am, left mouning and complaining, and all I have is myself to blame. I want to lash out and blame someone, anyone else but myself. That reminds me of someone else in the Bible who also blamed someone else, "the women You gave me Lord", and we all know what happened to them! So here I sit, agonizing over should I or shouldn't I. Sometimes the choice is in my favor, and sometimes it's not. Who ever came up with the slogan "Milk, it does a body good", never had to deal with the lactose issue to be sure! Maybe one day I will have finally learned, but I doubt that very much!

1 comment:

christy said...

i love it! i am lactose intolerant too and i paid the price for all that cheese and sour cream i ate at the party with a clogged up, overcongested nose and a bit of a sour stomach. when i get to heaven gonna walk with jesus, when i get to heave gonna eat some cheese!

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07
We still had blue skies

The skies one day later

The skies one day later
What a differance a day makes!