Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just Right Click It

I am not, i repeat am not a computer whiz. So can you imagine my excitement when i discovered that I could right click on the pics of my grands and it would download that picture on full screen! This makes looking at pictures so much nicer than trying to discipher what your looking at from a 2x2 pic. So to all you grandparents out there who try and gaze at the most adorable grands there is from a pint size pic, try right clicking on the pic and walla, a beautiful full screen size picture of your favorite people will emerge.
Blessings to All;
A long distance Grandma

1 comment:

christy said...

I'm so proud of you for posting more pics! keep them coming...along with those VERY entertaining blogs you write. love you!

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07
We still had blue skies

The skies one day later

The skies one day later
What a differance a day makes!