Tuesday, October 16, 2007

You Want to Put That Where?

Ah, the first trip to the vet. I rushed home early to try and make the appointment. I came rushing up the driveway, put it in park and jumped out. Little did I know what awaited me. As I came around the corner, there they were. The cutest little faces, jumping up on the kennel and crying with joy to be let out. We had 20 minutes to navigate the traffic and make it on time, I had high hopes, "We can do this kids". Until I saw it! As cute as they were, there was something suspicious looking on their snowy white fur. "Oh no", it couldn't be, I don't have time to give baths right now! That's when I remembered the comb. Maybe with a good brushing no one would ever notice. After all, it's just the Vet, he had to be familiar with these kinds of things, right? So, with a quick brush we were out the door. This was the first time they had ever been on a leash, and they were letting me know how they felt. As we got to the Vet, I let them out and there they sat. Pull as I might, they were having none of this. After much coaxing, I finally picked one up and pulled the other along, (gently of course) . I think the suspicion hit when they first stepped into the joint. "Brodie, Bella" the cute little receptionist called. In we went, pulling all the way. That's when IT happened. "You want to put that where?" I could see the panic on their cute little faces. And the cute receptionist wanted ME to be an accomplice to the crime. Well, all worked out just fine. We left after $152.00 later armed with two puppies not thrilled with their leashes and me with two new prescription's for worms.
Ah, the joys of puppies!

No comments:

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07
We still had blue skies

The skies one day later

The skies one day later
What a differance a day makes!