Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Now Kids, This Puppy is Going to Demand Alot of Responsibility!

I'll give a nickel to which ever one of my kids can tell me where That heading came from?
This morning was wayy tooo early. 4:00a.m. early. They were already barking. Stumbling out of bed I made it to the "puppy" room,-
(that's the room you get to have when all your kids move out). It was as if they were saying "hurry". Taking them outside, I could see they were serious. So, after wee wee and woo woo, they were back in their kennel, and I was off to Bed!
Any body guess yet?

2 comments:

Jason & Stephanie said...

nice dogs grandma from jaden

Longdistantgrandparents said...

Hi Jaden,
So you like our new puppies? They are so cute. I here your an official MAN now! Chopping down a tree is a diffinant man job. Way to Go!

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07
We still had blue skies

The skies one day later

The skies one day later
What a differance a day makes!