Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Sweetness of Fellowship

Today I got together with a couple of women I meet with once a week. We haven't met for two weeks due to the wedding, and then being sick, (yuk) for another week. The first appointment was with Vicki. Ahhh, such... I'm not sure I can really put into words what the spirit bears witness to. She has become a friend. We sit and pray, have fellowship that is so sweet, and get into the Word together. She has enriched my life to be sure.
The second appointment was with Kathy. I brand new believer that I was given the privilege of leading to Christ. She looks just like Aunt Kathy, seriously! It is such a blessing to see with my own eyes her growth in Christ. I can only imagine what the Lord must feel like with us! In a little while, about an hour, I will meet with Rosa. I will have to tell you about her more later on. She is a friend. She encourages me without even knowing it to love the Lord more and more. Her English is not always easy to understand, but her smile and hugs say it all. I love this women named Rosa!
Well family, I love you all, and will continue with this blog for as long as I can think of new things to say.
Mama

No comments:

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07

Murrieta Skies 10/24/07
We still had blue skies

The skies one day later

The skies one day later
What a differance a day makes!